Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find a translator for Japanese to English?

I've been searching for a good translator so I can translate the Japanese song lyrics. And I want it in english text not the symbols. I can't find a good translator anywhere, that will translate paragraphs.|||I usually don't trust translators on websites, so I don't usually use it.


(Well, I don't trust the way I translate either though!!)





But here is the list of translate sites.





http://aamt.info/japanese/mtweb-j.htm





It's all in Japanese, but most of them covered Japanese to English or backward translation.


As you may know, "鑻?quot; means English, and "鏃?quot; means Japanese. So click the URL on the left and check them out.|||Try www.babelfish.altavista.com Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment