Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a good english to Japanese Romaji translator?

Can someone give me the link for a good english to Japanese Romaji translator???? )= One that doesn't always say "Not found"|||I don't know a good link, but I can tell you what to type to get each Kana characters.





あ=a い=i う=u え=e お=o


か=ka き=ki く=ku け=ke こ=ko


さ=sa し=si す=su せ=se そ=so


た=ta ち=ti つ=tu て=te と=to


な=na に=ni ぬ=nu ね=ne の=no


は=ha ひ=hi ふ=hu へ=he ほ=ho


ま=ma み=mi む=mu め=me も=mo


や=ya ゆ=yu よ=yo


ら=ra り=ri る=ru れ=re ろ=ro


わ=wa を=wo


ん=nn





If you need to make the letters small, add a "x" in the front.


For example, っ=xtu





If you need more help, you can email me and I will reply as soon as possible.|||There is no good machine translator for Japanese. There is no English --%26gt; romanized Japanese machine translator whatsoever.





Use babelfish or google translate, then transliterate it on romaji.org.





Or better yet, post your questions here and ask for answers in romaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment