Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I find a japanese translator?

I plan on traveling to Japan ok maybe ummm next summer for about 2 months and I woud like to hire a translator for my trip. I would like to know where I can find japanese interpreters and if it would cost me a lot of money (about how much?) to hire a personal interpreter for 2 months. Thanks!|||There are agencies in Japan, who provide such translator/interpreter services on demand.


One is B-cause net, it is the biggest one, and has interpreters from nearly every language. They will charge you more for the service, however.


Another option is to put classified on Japan Times, GaijinPot and other sites.|||if you go to yahoo and type in japanese translator a various translators will show hope


hope it works =]|||Japanese Translation Services: http://gojapan.about.com/cs/translator/a鈥?/a>


You can contact Japanese Translator's websites as listed in the above site.|||Ohayou,


It can all depend on the translater. I was a tranlater for my friend once, and it cost her nothing because I knew her, she was a friend. So maybe try and go online and make a friend? The price will all depend on how good her english is, and how long your stay will be.. 2 months is a while, and if your gunna need her a lot, your probably gunna need a lot of cash. :) Good luck.


Gokouun o inorimasu! :)





Ja ne|||I used to work as a personal interpreter and got paid 25,000 Yen per day with food and accommodation! Let me know in advance and I will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment