Friday, January 27, 2012

Can someone give me the link to an accurate (Japanese) online translator ?

I'm looking for a Japanese-English translator and I know that some sites aren't accurate so I was wondering if someone could give me a link to a translator that is accurate!





Thanks a lot to everyone who will answer me! :3|||http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-japanese/


here is a site that I've found to be fairly accurate with japanese, though no translator is really perfect %26gt;.%26lt;|||Sorry, but there aren't any. Translators never are 100% accurate, simply because the meanings of differently shaped sentences and different words vary and the languages are sometimes so different that the translation sounds tacky.





For example Google translate gathers info from text written by real people, but because it's still growing the translation is not very correct especially in certain languages.|||I believe there is no such thing.





But, if you find one, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment