Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I download an Free English-Japanese Translator Software?

Hello guyz, where can I download a free english to japanese translator software that is a freeware??


Thank you in advance!!!


I will choose a best answer so please tell many website as you can.. Thanks in advance!|||Yeap! but u didn`t tell us, for mobile phone or computer?


I think it might be for mobile phone and I'd recommend to this link,





http://www.getjar.com/products/13104/Poc鈥?/a>








***If u want 2 download the file/App u have to choose J2ME version first!***|||Over the past several decades, the US Government and dozens of educational institutions and commercial organizations have spent HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS on the problem of machine translation.


1. They have NOT yet solved the problem.


2. Even if they had, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE.|||use Babylon download trial from


www.babylon.com|||http://www.softlookup.com/display.asp?id鈥?/a>


Best translator to download|||in


www.download.com|||I dont know any that you cn download but go on google.ca and search Bable Fish Translator and you can use it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment