Friday, January 20, 2012

Do you know of a good English/Japanese online translator?

I wanted to translate something from English to Japanese (simplified) but I can't seem to find a decent online translator. Any ideas?|||Sorry to burst your bubble, but NONE of the online "translators" work. They are so rubbish, inaccurate and so bad that nobody should ever call them "translators"!! Please do your translation work offline.|||Do you mean simplified where there is no Kanji and it's romanized? You may have luck with googles translator, but as far as I know, because of the complexity of the language there aren't any good online translators. You can try JWPce if you want a really good dictionary, but you need to be able to read hiragana.|||http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/





Excite translator. I guess this is the best English/Japanese online translator.|||if you have an ipod or iphone there should be an app for it i belive i saw one if not try searching it on the internet thats how i study for my french i hope this helps|||I think google has a translator called google translator. there's also a site called babbelfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment