Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I find a english to japanese translator?

I want this tattoo that says Live Experience Learn %26amp; Laugh in japanese, but I have no idea where to get it translated from english into japanese(for FREE!!!) I keep running into these online sites where they charge. I don't really trust an tattoo artist to do it for me b/c I wouldn't want him to draw a different symbol that means something else. It would really be nice if I can find a translator that is accurate. Can anyone help me? Please %26amp; Thanks|||Google free translation %26amp; go there.|||http://translate.reference.com/translate…





I experimented with "live" and three symbols appeared as the translation, so you may or may not want to list each word separately. I don't know whether each symbol translates into "live" or whether all three are needed. Assuming that all three symbols are required for the one word, that could be a very long tattoo. Or, maybe typing in all the words will translate into only a few symbols.





Anyway, this was one of several (allegedly free) sites listed by Google for "English to Japanese translation" and I didn't pay for the translation.|||There is NO SUCH THING AS A CORRECT JAPANESE TO ENGLISH TRANSLATOR.





Second.





Do you mean live as in life form if so its (生命)





Or do you mean personal life (日常生活)








Experience is (経験)


and laugh is (笑)





But no offence, but in Japanese when you put that on your body, it makes no sence whatsoever. The funny thing is thought, the last word laugh, is what they will be doing at you......seriously.|||go to google and type japanese translations. and u can some how find a webdite and once you get there select english (from.) and japeneese (to)

No comments:

Post a Comment