Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find a japanese letter translator?

I want my name in japanese so I can copy and paste it onto one of my profiles. I've tried google but I can't seem to find any. I found one but it only gives you images of your name in japanese letters.





Any help :)|||What's your name? E-mail me and I can write it for you.|||Japanese as three different alphabets: Kanji (which is Chinese picture symbols), Hiragana (which is Japanese and used for things like verbs/adverbs etc....) and Katakana, which is used for foreign words, such as your name. Japanese is very simple in that it's phonetic, so say your name out loud with a Japanese accent, find a Katakana alphabet, and just translate. I don't think it's an exact science. My name's Hayley, but in Japan, they called me He - ye - ri or He - ri. So my Katakana name was the symbol for He and the symbol for ri. (





Note - I'm not Japanese so you'll want a Japanese person's opinion.|||hate to say but translators don't make sense at times (lmao the things i see people translate into japanese XD) Learn it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment