Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I find a free japanese translator online?

Um... Can anyone please help me find a japanese romaji translator?|||There is no such thing as a romaji translator, as Japanese people don't read or write in it. The only type of machine translators you'll find will be putting them into regular Japanese script.





I myself use Excite Japan


http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/





Also, if you think you're going to be communicating using only machine translation, you're going to look very strange to a native speaker. For example:


鏄庢棩鍏枊銇敺濂抽€嗚虎鐗堛€屽ぇ濂ャ€嶃伀鍑烘紨銇欍倠鏌村挷銈炽偊銈掋伅銇樸倎銆佹ソ銇椼亜銇娿仚銇欍倎銈炽兂銉嗏€?br>




translates as "I introduce happy recommendation contents and [entame] information including [shibasa] Coe who performs to man and woman reversal version "Inner halls of a palace" of opening tomorrow to the public." (grabbed that off of Yahoo Japan's front page)|||Thank you everyone! I'll try the links today!

Report Abuse


|||I use jisho.org which reads romaji. However, as a dictionary this only translates in words and phrases. In that case, I usually just piece it together by context.|||Online translation between Japanese and English does not work well. There are some translators like Google. But none of them works.

No comments:

Post a Comment