Friday, January 20, 2012

Japanese translator?

ok. i need to find a good (free) japanese translator with the pronounciations. but idk where to look. can anyone give me a link to a good one?








ive already googled it, so dont tell me to look it up on google.|||grr.. can't really help you on this one. I was just like you- searching up until I had enough and just went to buy one. It's well worth it and it displays kanji, hiragana, katakana, romaji, and english! It's really helpful. Maybe I could help you translate stuff. Just email me. =o^.^o= Oh and there is a free website. It has romaji.





http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/dict|||Free and good rarely go hand in hand. Most will also require the installation of software that allows your computer to process and display Japaneese characters.|||not google but go free translations.com|||I dont think thats posable, try and find a japanese person to do it for you.|||i have no idea. i too am looking for a japanese translator. if you find one please let me know.|||lol...LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE!|||find an online dictionary, they can translate the words.


pronountiations? well, those you will have to learn.|||i no japaneese all u had to do was ask

No comments:

Post a Comment