Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Which is the best online English to Japanese translator?

I DO NOT KNOW ANY GOOD ONLINE translatorS|||There aren't any that I am really satisfied with. Language is too complex. However, you might try Nifty.





Put the material you want translated in the big yellow box. The two circles below it are for choosing English to Japanese or Japanese to English. Then you click on the larger button under that. I am explaining all this because the site is in Japanese and not everyone who wants to translate something can necessarily read Japanese, to begin with.|||None of them are ever really any good. I've used a few for translating other languages and got bored and messed around with the Japanese setting and they often come out wrong or just plain weird sounding





The best one seems to be Google Translate.





But my opinion just get a translator.





If you are learning Japanese I recommend to learn to read some and use ALC|||for individual words with example sentences and kanji details, i like http://jisho.org/|||babel fish

No comments:

Post a Comment