Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anyone know of a good translator of English to Japanese?

I want to have my favorite quote translated into Japanese so i can have it tattooed onto the top of my back. The quote is "Dream as if you're going to live forever.. Live as if you'll die tomorrow..". And was just wondering if anyone knew of a reliable translation system short of someone who actual speaks Japanese.. As i don't want an incorrect translation tattooed on my body for life. Thanks in Advance!|||if you don't get a decent answer here, trying asking in the japan section!|||translations are tricky you will need someone who knows japanese others may be able to do it but their will be three main faults Syntax (the order of words), Symantics (Dream has more then one meaning in english, and may theirfore translate as more then one word picking the correct one is difficult), and finally particles (a part of language found in japanese that are not used in english...we instead use articles (a, an, the))|||There's really no good online translators that are accurate. Google is good for "Hello. My name is Jack. I'm 21 years old." but beyond that, the grammar translation gets a bit wacky because of Japanese grammar is very different from English (I love you is technically I You Love).|||I would say;





“永遠に生きるつもりで夢をみろ、


明日死ぬつもりで生きろ”





and I am Japanese.|||夢あたかも永遠に生きて行く.. 生活する生活するあなた意志明日死ぬ|||Go 2 google and wher it says web and image go 2 more and scroll down and clik more again and then go down more and clik translator it helped me alot!|||Visit this site and just plug in what you want to translate:





http://babelfish.yahoo.com/|||no sorry. just from english to spanish|||yeah, its called a dictionary.|||According to my Mac Desktop translator..





「永久に住むだろうように夢を見なさい.. 明日停止するように住みなさい

No comments:

Post a Comment