Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Japanese Translator?

A friend of mine wrote to me in japanese but i don't know some of the work





douitashimashite~ you are welcome





then what the rest?





kochirakoso otomodachi ni narete ureshii desu


arigatou gozaimasu


watashi ha daigakuin sei desu|||dou itashishimashite


you're welcome or don't mention it





kochira koso o tomodachi ni narete ureshii desu


"the pleasure is mine,i am so very happy to be your friend."





arigatou gozaimasu


"thank you very much!





correction:


watashi wa daigakusei desu


"I am a college student"





v(^^)v peace!|||www.systransoft.com offers translation services. i tried what you wrote though and it came up with nothing. maybe you'de have better luck though|||from now on I would be happy if we become friends


thank you very much


I am a college student|||You're right about dou itashimashite, that's what it means.


Kochirakoso means something like "I'm the one that should be saying that."


So the note basically says "I'm the one who is happy that *you* have become *my* friend. Thank you. I am a graduate student."|||kochirakoso - for my part


otomodachi ni narete ureshii desu - becoming friends with you makes me very happy





arigatou gozaimasu - thank you very much





watashi wa daigakuen sei desu - I am a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment