Wednesday, February 1, 2012

English to Japanese online translator? OTHER THAN BABLEFISH?

I already know about Bablefish, but are there any other translators out there that translate english to japanese and it shows you how to pronounce the words in Japanese? Please help! Thank you :)|||English to Japanese and Japanese to English online translation tools are horrible. I suggest not using them.





Honestly, I have been studying Japanese for 8 years and have yet to come across any translation tool that doesn't make completely un-readable translations.|||http://dictionary.reference.com/translat…





Thats a good one, I always use it.|||REALLY good one (doesn't work on vista for me, though):





popjisyo.com|||you can try freetranslation.com|||my personal favorite dictionary (and it has a bit more than just a dictionary) is www.jisho.org|||This (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html) is a very helpful website. It has a great dictionary, kanji search engine and Japanese to English translator.





If the hyperlink does not work, Google search "WWWJDIC".





However, no online translation website will be very accurate for any language because computers leave a lot of room for moving around grammar in sentences and using similar but incorrect vocabulary.





Best of luck!  がんばって!|||I can translate for you I am japanese

No comments:

Post a Comment