Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking for Japanese/English translator to help me with my Kingdom Hearts website. Can you help me?

My Kingdom Hearts website, Kingdom Hearts Media (khmedia.freehostia.com), is in need of a Japanese to English and vise versa translator that would like to help us translate. We would need your services in translating Japanese magazines, interviews and etc...





Job Requirements:


1. Completely know Japanese


2. Completely know English


3. Likes Kingdom Hearts


4. You live in Japan (BONUS)





Job Benefits:


1. Become KHM Admin (Website/Forum)





Please, if you have any further questions or you would like to apply, contact me at kingdomheartsmedia@yahoo.com.|||is this a paid position?

3 comments:

  1. Well, it will be better if you go to Google search and look for some good audio translator otherwise you can go for audio translating service providers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Interpretation service

    ReplyDelete
  3. accurate japanese translation Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete